About Me

My photo
Easy going, open to ideas, optimist and objectively subjective

Followers

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Through others' eyes

I dont know what does this paragraph translate into when we look at it from the eyes of all of the rest of Allah-created humans who have not been born to Muslim parents(of course not without the will of Allah)??? : '

Don't worry, O Rasul ALLAH. I heard ALLAH told me:
'I make jannat haram for every one, except the people of
Muhammad (S.A.A.W) are inside it( jannat),' Jibril said.


Many would ask the question: Isn't religion (a particular one or the other: Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism or any other one) more of an 'accident' of birth than a privilege or a licence to preferential treatment by God? And what is the source of this information/story?



P.S. This is just an objective/detached question/query for seeking guidance and not an assertion or a presumption

No comments:

Post a Comment